Saturday, January 18, 2003

Call to Bronwyn Bishop's Federal Crime Inquiry

I call on Bronwyn Bishop to allow me to produce first evidence about police corruption and to be able to attend Parliament House Sydney without fear of conviction.

Photos, video audio, documents, and rego numbers of a bikie gang working with off duty and on duty police and used by NSW Police as a militia to intimidate me.


Where Senior police, the PIC and the Ombudsman have failed to investigate my legitimate complaints against senior officers. Where the Ombudsman and the PIC used the information I gave them to hand back to senior police to intimidate me again and again and again and again. Persecuted!

I was prevented from attending NSW Parliament House Sydney to give evidence because of an order made in the court that was false and misleading.

Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission

Complaint Handling Section Your Ref: 203475FD

Re: Your letter dated 27 August 2002

Thank you for acknowledging my further correspondence. You have said "this Commission is only able to investigate complaints of discrimination in specific areas of public life."

Please note as in my original complaint I said that, I am on a Disability Support Pension, because I suffer Post Traumatic Stress due to false imprisonment and assault for a period of 7 months behind bars and through rigorous proceedings in the courts and the effect that had on me being persecuted for nothing.

I have given you evidence of being marginalised, excluded and miss-treated by my local politician Clover Moore and the New South Wales Police Service as it was known at that time. No assistance from police and illegal arrest that caused me to be taken to a psychiatric hospital and drugged illegally because I placed a notice on Clover Moore's Office in Paddington outlining police assault and corruption including maladministration and a flawed investigations of my complaints.

As a disability support pensioner I am saying that I was treated differently which led to me having to move from my home 3 times, defenceless.

Dear Ms Rocky Clifford, without any help or protection from the law. Evidence has been sent to you suggesting police involvement. These were frenzied attacks towards me. The fact that I received no help in an emergency when I was assaulted by bikies and the duration of time this discrimination occurred.

You have the letters and file notes from my solicitors evidencing the facts of my discrimination whilst seeking assistance as well as my complaint, that ought to give you a reasonable picture of me not being helped by Police.

Currently without Police acknowledgment of the lack of assistance ethically, I still to this day suffer a conflict of interest with them and cannot contact or seek their assistance confidently, nor can I report crime.

I said I was constantly stalked by Police including the Police Air Wing to isolated locations even on Sunday's and could not go about my ordinary business without changing the way I live my life.

For instance:

I catch the bus and train instead of walking. I like walking.

I wanted to get away from the Criminal Justice System and now I am stuck with it having to come in to Justice Action for my own protection. I cannot get away from my current location given that I am poor and subject to welfare including the flat I live in.

I don't go out at night. I like dancing.

I live alone and cannot meet a friend easily because I am at work or at home.

My, Human Rights to live in peace as a disabled person and that complaint arises from an act or practice given to me by the Commonwealth of Australia without discrimination, and to be treated the same as everyone else especially by my local Politician Clover Moore and the New South Wales Police Service and the Department of Mental Health. I cannot even attend Parliament House due to this nonsense.

I look forward to your urgent attention. Please contact me by Phone at Justice Action when you have time.

Thanks,

Gregory Wayne Kable
26 September 2002


Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission

CC: the Greens, The Ombudsman, The Privacy Commission, The Democrats, John Brogden, Bob Debus, Michael Costa

Complaint Handling Section
Your Ref: 203475FD

Re: Your letter 21 November 2002

Dear Ms Rocky Clifford,

I refer to my fax dated 17 October 2002, and say that you were sent proof that the police got particulars wrong when they were in contact with me after I made a complaint to them. Unequivocal evidence of false reporting. I have said that I think this information could have proved fatal in the wrong situation. Not just that, but this was malicious and intentional by people who are not professional to have made any assessment and by people who have no ethics. I say that this is in direct contravention of the police rules and the law.

Flowing on from the above I was taken to Caritas drugged and on to Rozelle Psychiatric Hospital with enough drug in my body to knock down an elephant and I woke up 3 days later.

Released shortly thereafter by Magistrate Pearce.

Angus Neil-Smith my lawyer informed me that this arrest was illegal. I placed a poster on Clover Moore's window at her Paddington branch office telling the constituents about police corruption because police continued to harass me months after I made my complaint to Ms Moore.

You have mentioned my disability and I told you that I was treated differently and when I say differently, I mean in direct contravention of my disability, Post Traumatic Stress. To any person who does not suffer this syndrome the service I got from the police may have been very traumatic. To me it was acute and severe because I am disabled.

By Gregory Kable 18 January 2003

Related:

Roseanne Catt Case
Almost daily I am hearing of threats, intimidation, bashings and contracts being put on people's lives who have come forward with evidence against these people. We will make sure that this terror is no longer tolerated.

Australia: politicians should watch police
In Sydney yesterday the Opposition police spokesman, Andrew Tink, urged Federal Labor MPs to allow the public hearing of the claims, which include that senior police, the PIC and the Ombudsman's office were failing to investigate legitimate complaints of misconduct, including corruption in the police promotion system.

The community questions ICAC's slagging and fobbing you off?
The ICAC, Commissions, Ombudsman, Police Integrity Commission (PIC), and numerous Tribunals etc, are all arms of government set up as an insurance police for the government's 3 or 4 year election terms. In short they'll be out of office by the time you may be lucky enough to have your matter heard.

Who is bad?
Super Rat? M5? M11? K8? N2? So I trust that some people who, with the photos and guns guessed that a jury would quickly establish a case against a profiled person whom, you just had a picture and a history of. Common knowledge? The government knew their victims would take the blame. Not just chess in court, 'moving around the pieces', but 'putting false evidence, or not enough evidence before the jury."

2,500 crooked detectives? Or a corrupt Government?
Evan Whitton: Either two things occurred. If you said you didn't join the police force to extort money from working girls, your papers were marked 'not suitable for plain clothes' and you were sent back to uniform.

How to become corruption resistant in NSW
Don't trust those who cannot prove themselves with the little amounts of trust you give them. Just because they have a letter of perceived trust doesn't mean they can be trusted.

This is not how you eat 'antisocial behaviour'
Process corruption, perjury, planting of evidence, verbals, fabricated confessions, denial of suspects rights, a solicitor to induce confessions, tampering with electronic recording equipment, framing. Generally green lighting crime, and I say Murder, including the kids who overdosed on heroin. No doubt.

Black Knight - Long way to go home
In line with the current climate of police corruption and the demise of the reform unit set up by Wood, these facts ought to have been a good reason to leave Moroney out of the package as Commissioner.

Bob down and sniff my arse
These are serious invasions of privacy and draconian laws? Where are our democratic soldiers, the lawyers and the barristers who need to take on the government in the courts? Are they plastic? Or to busy feathering their nests? Or have they been cleverly purchased by this black government. Drug test police and politicians, and have the tests independently accessed.

Come in spinner? Or Come in sinner?
"You don't have, in my view very vigilant processes. I suppose it's akin to the problem of corruption within the police," he told the ABC radio. " People say there's corruption with the police (but) do you get the police to investigate problems within their own ranks?

Deeds
I am disturbed by Governments 'actions' in relation to shuffling the police service. Clive Small seconded into Parliament like a cocky in a perch. A breach of the fundamental Separation of Powers Doctrine does not in my view allow the thought of intervening, planning, or shuffling to stack the deck of our police service. The one that suppose to be autonomous according to Lord Denning. Where the Parliamentary Secretary can ask the commissioner of police to 'report' then sack him if he is not satisfied with such report.

Australia's Political Underworld...& their enforcers
The promotion of law and order means money to big business. Profits from insurance, security fixtures, patrol services and the like can only continue to grow if the perceived threat of uncontrollable crime wave escalates. In the past few months there have been many examples of the true nature of our blood thirsty politicians and their sinister attempts to spoon-feed a not so gullible public with their repetitious rhetoric.

Truth
Who is telling the truth? Well I guess Dr. Ed. Chadbourne or Mr. Peter Ryan may have the answer to that. Dr. Chadbourne sacked by Peter Ryan and more specifically in my view because he elected deputy commissioners Dave Madden and Andrew Scipione as the best men in the service in relation to his qualifications to make a recommendation in his capacity as human resources.That is if you believe that a Dr. can be corrupted.

Honesty
What is happening between the Police Service and politics is quite extraordinary at the moment. If stand over tactics don't work tell half the truth honestly and follow the example of sheep. Another word for it is sleaze, yeah. Another word for it is workplace harassment. Another word for it is bribing a Police Officer. Another word for it is misleading Parliament.

Tele Tales
Most people I know don't buy the Daily Telegraph. Why? Because of the lies and propaganda purported by them.

Lord Denning
Interesting how a member of the Police Board Mr. Tim Priest would hold grave fears for his safety from dangerous senior police but fails to name them or have them sacked. Rather Priest resigns as if he had no powers. Could that mean what he was saying is that the Governments are also corrupt?

Corrosive
Clive Small is Bob Carr's choice for the new Police Commissioner. It could only be the case considering his, Small's special appointment into Parliament House. Small who suffers from the little person syndrome is the ideal bend over boy who gets shuffled through his corrupt actions. Rolling the legal system for him after the fact, just like his predecessor Roger the dodger Rogerson.

Black Nexus
The Separation of Powers Doctrine is nowcontaminated witharangeofcolours, now leaving us with a black shirt on a once blue bridge that crossed that thin blue line. The 'Amery and Woodham show'.

Same boat
The Premier, Bob Carr, relies on a militia. A gang of bikies and our Police Service, to show all of us he is no murderer. He should be taken to the task along with his partners in crime like Clive Small to account for those people who like my self have been maliciously assaulted and who have complained, without any service and those who cannot speak for themselves who were murdered, like Terry Falconer. Terry murdered in custody.

Good Cop
Why have our democratic institutions broken down? It's not just the criminal justice system. The Anti-Corruption Network webmaster@anti-corruption-network.org exposes the same issues. A group of white-collar workers who say they have suffered as follows:

Dangerous
I refer to the Daily Telegraph article 22 March 2002 under the heading Priest quits advisory job.

Partners in crime - history!
Roger Rogerson, the old hero, who never faced a result in the Warren Lanfranchi, or Sally-Anne Huckstepp murders, was let off in my opinion when the New South Wales Government rolled the legal system (deciding what evidence to give the police prosecutor) to have the jury believe the illusion they (the Government wanted to create).

Police Chronology 1994-2001
View events in the NSW Police Force since the Wood Royal Commission began in 1994. 1994 May Justice James Wood is appointed Commissioner of the Royal Commission into the NSW Police Service ('WRC').